1. Information data acquired by GreekForYou Ltd from our clients is kept confidential. If you want all of your records removed from our data system, a written request in relation thereto shall be made via email or to mailing address listed on this website.
2. GreekForYou Ltd reserves the right, at any time, temporarily or permanently, in whole or in part, to:
– modify or discontinue this Website with or without notice;
– modify its fees and payment policies without any prior notice of the modifications. We require our clients to pay 100% of the cost up front. For our translation services we require our clients to pay 50% of the cost before the start of the project, and the remaining 50% should be paid upon delivery of the project to be translated.
3. Claims can be made by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
4. In case where it is proven that the project is delivered after the deadlines agreed upon for reasons attributed to GreekForYou.com, and that they are properly authorised; the corresponding reimbursement that may never exceed 100% of the established price on the receipt, will be agreed upon between the parties.
5. The Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any purported claims against GreekForYou Ltd arising out of or connected with the Terms and Conditions, and the services provided shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United Kingdom.
Director Dr. Maria Mertzani
103 Cotham Brow BS6 6AS, Bristol – U.K.