First things first!
Book your free trial lesson now!
Full 50 minute trial lesson with no obligation to continue.
Contact us here or
- To register for any of our courses you need to be 18+.
- Fees must be paid in full before the start date and are not charged pro rata.
- No enrolment will be processed until full payment is received.
- Once payment is received your place is guaranteed through our confirmation e-mail message. A receipt will be sent upon request.
Payments can be made by:
PayPal is the faster, simpler and safer way to make and receive payments online without sharing your financial information. PayPal allows clients all over the world to pay in any way they prefer through major credit cards, bank accounts and local payments methods. We favour payments via PayPal. An additional Pay Pal fee (4,5%) is applied for transactions via Pay Pal. This fee covers the cost of the transaction. Paypal fees also include: 2.5% exchange fee rate; and currency conversion fee (which its percentage varies from country to country; please advise Paypal for these).
2. Bank Transfer
- Please send the money to our account number that has been sent to you. Do not forget to write your name.
- Details for our account will be received along with the confirmation letter.
- Personal cheques and traveler’s cheques are not accepted.
GreekForYou.com will offer you a full refund of your course up to one week before the start date.
- Less than a week before the course start date: you can transfer your booking to the next course or you may have a refund of the course fee minus a £30 administration fee.
- After the first or second lesson: you can transfer your booking to the next course and receive the full course duration or you may have a refund of the course fee minus a £50 administration fee.
- After the third lesson: You will not be entitled to any refund and you will not be able to transfer your booking to the next course.
If GreekForYou.com cancels a course the full course fee will be reimbursed.